Getting help with using AVsitter
If you need advice with using AVsitter, we suggest:
- Study the instructions including the tutorials on youtube.
- Examine the example items found inside the AVsitter Examples [BOX] (included in the packaged edition).
- Search the AVsitter support Q&A website archive where many questions were answered.
- Join Unofficial AVsitter Support Group in Second Life, where community members may be able to help. If you don’t receive an immediate answer, try again at another time when other users are online.
- Follow the news page for information about future development.
Reporting code & documentation bugs
- Code bugs can be reported on the AVsitter GitHub issues page.
- For AVsitter Documentation issues please use the AVsitter Documentation GitHub issues page.
If you have a Marketplace or purchase related enquiry please contact AVsitter Resident with a full description. Messages will be checked every 3-4 days, so please be patient awaiting a response.
The current Development/Support Team consists of the following members:
Inworld Group Support:
Second Life Release Tester:
OpenSim Release Tester:
- Sei Lisa (Lead Developer / Project Maintainer)
Joining the Team?
If you are making significant ongoing contributions to the AVsitter ecosystem you may contact Sei Lisa and request you be considered for addition to the team.
Distributions received from the sale of the official packaged AVsitter are shared with the project team (adjusted periodically by Project Management based on recent/ongoing activity).
For code/documentation contributions please follow the contributor guidelines.